Sunday 7 June 2009

Also known as Anne Herbert

Hello and welcome to my blog

My name is Anne Herbert, I am 48 years old and I live in Northampton UK with my family.
I run a small business creating bespoke fine art prints for artists and photographers. We provide these prints on a variety of mounts including canvas, acrylic perspex and aluminium. We try to provide some new and unique that differentiates our customers from their competitors.

Lately, we have entered the world of interior decoration and provide fine art prints encapsulated in Perspex which we design into furniture. My mentor Rachel Elnaugh has a picture of one of my desks on her http://racheleelnaugh.blogspot.com/2008/08/million-desk.html blog.

I am also an artist, I paint loads of figurative pictures based mostly on scenes captured from my native Ghana - you can find out more about these on my other website www.annesimages.com

I will be posting here on all aspects of life that interest me; the arts, politics, culture, business and children.

I would welcome your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne. you are an incredibly talented woman. your painting of the two women is just amazing I feel any moment the women will stand up and walk off the canvas. I feel very priviliged to own this painting.It now has pride of place in our home for everyone to see and admire. We simply love your work. when are you going to have your next exhibition? Lizzie Cantopher.

    ReplyDelete